Brand: Stadler Form
- Eva can sit directly on the floor, which due to the high risk of damage, very few Ultrasonic humidifiers in the market can boast
- Eva also has an external humidity sensor inside her remote control which ensures a precise humidity reading
- Thanks to Eva's unique adaptive humidity technology she is able to automatically adapt the humidification output when in auto mode
- Eva's has night mode (3 LED dim levels), auto mode, 5 output levels and automatically shuts off when her tank is empty
- Eva gives the option for using essential oils in her cleverly Hidden compartment, scenting the air with your desired scent
Publisher: Stadler Form
Details: Designed by matti Walker for Stadler Form, eva, an ultrasonic humidifier, ensures precise humidification thanks to an external humidity sensor, which also serves as a remote control. With her unique adaptive humidity technology, eva adapts the humidification output in auto mode to reach and maintain the desired humidity level quietly and efficiently. Eva also has a unique optional pre-heating feature, resulting in a comfortably warm mist along with higher performance. Eva can sit directly on the floor, which due to the high risk of damage, very few ultrasonic humidifiers in the market can boast.