phil&teds Vibe and Verve Double Kit Second Seat, Cobalt
- Fits Vibe Version 3 (only) as well as all versions of Verve
- Holds up to 33 pounds mounted to the back of the stroller; 44 pounds mounted on the front
- Can be used as a parent facing second seat mounted in the main lie flat seat (version 3 models only)
- Three seat positions (mounted on back) and the ability to fold while mounted on the stroller
- Five-point adjustable safety harness and mesh sun visor are included
Release Date: 2014-03-15
Details: Get inline with the phil & teds Vibe and Verve Second Seat and turn your single stroller into a double with streamlined style. The seat attaches to the Vibe (version 3 only) or Verve stroller (all versions) in the rear or in front to meet the needs of any growing family. This second seat can now also be used as a rear facing seating option for a three to nine month old child in the main seating area (single mode only). The second seat features a 3 position, one hand recline, comfortable lycra seat liner, 5 point safety harness, a sun canopy and is meant for use from 3 months up to 4 years or the maximum load of 33 pounds (installed on back) or 44 pounds (installed on front).