- This is the Tamiya TA05VDFII Drift Chassis Kit. This is an evolved version of the Tamiya TA05-VDF chassis (TAM84132).Features:Drive type: beltDrive line: universalDifferential type: direct coupling (spool) & ball differentialSuspension: fully independent double wishboneSteering mechanism: bell-crankShock damper: oil-filled damperShock damper material: aluminumBearings: shielded ball bearingChassis material: carbo
Details: This is the Tamiya TA05VDFII Drift Chassis Kit. This is an evolved version of the Tamiya TA05-VDF chassis (TAM84132).
- Drive type: belt
- Drive line: universal
- Differential type: direct coupling (spool) & ball differential
- Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: aluminum
- Bearings: shielded ball bearing
- Chassis material: carbon fiber plate
Special features: triple belt drive-train, short reversible suspension from TRF416-417, TA05V2 & TB-03
The original VDF's basic layout has been kept, but the vertical double frame has been changed to a single frame for greater chassis roll flexibility. The carbon fiber lower deck has also been redesigned with much more roll flexibility. The 3-belt drivetrain features a new aluminum motor bulkhead which has a lower spur gear position.
In addition, the parallel geometry steering setup allows for a wider range of setting possibilities. Just like its predecessor, the new VDF II chassis also comes with high-spec parts such as TRF dampers, short reversible suspension arms, front ball differential, and rear direct coupling.
Requires: 7.2 battery and charger, radio gear, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body set, motor, esc, polycarbonate paint
Package Dimensions: 18.6 x 8.7 x 5.1 inches