Yuneec YUNCGOETUS 3-axis, 360 Rotating Gimbal with Infrared, Low Light & Thermal Imaging Camera, Black
- The only dual-camera with infrared, lowlight, and gimbal integration. The thermal imaging and low light camera 1080pcombined and receivable with HD and Infrared simultaneous recording.
- Temperature measurement and display with adjustable temperature detection scale for specificranges
- Multiple color spectra offers user selectable visualization of heat sources and the large RGB sensor "sees" better detail in the darkthan the human eye
- Compatible with Yuneec Typhoon H Hexacopter Drone // Smartphone CGO-ET Application, available inthe App Store and Google Play Store // Team Mode capability // Handheld capability
- View in real time: both images are simultaneously streamed live on your remote control & can be separated and viewed as picture-picture or as an overlay.
Publisher: Yuneec USA Inc.
Release Date: 2016-12-16
Details: The CGO-ET is an affordable, safe and easy to use solution for industrial and commercial applications. The CGO-ET is a 3-axis self-stabilizing gimbal camera compatible with Typhoon H. Using an innovative combination of a 3-axis, 360º rotating gimbal with a dual-lens camera capable of simultaneous thermal and low light imaging, it combines an infrared camera and an RGB camera into a single unit able to capture thermal spectrum and visible light images or video at the same time. With the thermal imaging camera, the temperature in the image selectively measures and can indicate relative temperature differences. The residual light-RGB camera has a 20x higher sensitivity than the human eye and can absorb excellent shots, even in low light conditions. The CGO-ET was developed for customers who require infrared imaging for a wide array of professional, commercial and public service applications. The self-stabilizing gimbal makes it possible to capture ultra-stable still images and fluid video under the most challenging conditions. Both images are simultaneously streamed live on your remote control and can be separated and viewed as picture-in-picture or as an overlay. The integrated digital video downlink streams live video to the ST16 Ground Station (included with the purchase of Typhoon H), or to compatible iOS and Android based devices.