Brand: Vario Corp.
- High quality radio controlled hydraulic excavator.
- Undercarriage and upper base plate are made from solid laser cut steel parts.
- Booms are made using a gfk / metal composite construction.
- Comes with many scale details to achieve a model that's a prototypical as possible to the full size machine.
- Complete assembly instructions included! We offer professional build and painting services - please contact us for more details.
Details: Vario Hitachi Zaxis Excavator 470: This is one of the most powerful RC excavator models in production! This 470 50 Ton (1:12) model is massive!
Massive Dimensions for the most demanding jobs:
55" Long (max boom extended)
37" Height (max boom extended height)
12" High cab
Weighing over 75lbs!!
This high quality radio controlled hydraulic excavator has a tremendous operating pressure up to 32 bar for those heavy lift jobs.
Yea it's expensive - but the difference between men and boys is the price of our toys!!!
The undercarriage and upper base plate are made from solid laser cut steel parts. The booms are made using a GFK / Metal composite construction. The arm of our excavator is very stable and relatively easy to assemble. The cylinders are prepared ready for mounting. The upper body moldings require little work to complete. The counterweight is hollow and can be filled with different weights to optimize the excavators’ lifting characteristics. We use an electrical slip ring between the controls in the top section and the undercarriage; this eliminates rotating cables and increases reliability.
All moving parts are equipped with special plain bearings which give extra protection against dust and dirt; this is especially a benefit on the guide rollers of the tracks. The slew ring components are CNC machined as are many other components of our excavator.
The excavator comes with many scale details to achieve a model that's a prototypical as possible to the full size machine.
Complete assembly instructions included - this is not a 10 minute build but a detailed construction project in itself - we suggest you have some rc model building experience.