Brand: Wonder Workshop
- ULTIMATE ROBOT BUNDLE: Our Wonder Pack comes with the Dot and Dash robots, building brick connectors, charging cords, a tow hook, a bulldozer bar, a launcher and balls, target stickers, a bunny ears and tail set, and a xylophone.
- LEARN THE BASICS OF CODING: Dot and Dash are ready to go straight out of the box and use fun challenges to teach your child the block-based coding skills they will need for middle and high school while developing critical thinking skills.
- AWARD-WINNING ROBOTS: Wonder Workshop robots are used in over 20,000 classrooms worldwide and are seen by educators as leaders in the coding robot space. The accessories in the Wonder Pack keep kids engaged and learning over time.
- 5 FREE MOBILE APPS: Download 5 free apps for iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire 8 or later. Use these to help Dash and Dot sing, dance, navigate obstacles, respond to voice commands, respond to each other, and work together to solve the app challenges.
- HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF CODING: The free in-app challenges give your child hundreds of hours of STEM learning, while the fun accessories let you easily turn your robots into everything from a bulldozer to a catapult for engaging freeform play.
Publisher: Wonder Workshop
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
Wonder Workshop's Wonder Pack is the ultimate STEM learning bundle for parents and educators who want their kids to be confident digital citizens. Our two award-winning robots, Dot and Dash, help teach kids ages 6+ easy block-based coding that gives them the logic and problem-solving skills they'll need in middle school, high school, and beyond. The Wonder Pack comes with Dot and Dash, 4 building brick connectors, 2 charging cords, 1 tow hook, 1 bulldozer bar, 1 launcher and 3 launcher balls, 6 target stickers, 1 set of bunny ears and tail, and 1 xylophone. Our 5 free apps can be downloaded for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire 8 or later and have hundreds of hours of challenges to help your kids master complex strings of code. Used by over 20,000 classrooms worldwide, Wonder Workshop robots are way more than just a toy. They're an innovative and fun way to learn coding skills.
Two robots are better than one, and Dash and Dot are best friends who can be paired together to solve problems or talk to each other. Our fun accessories let you transform your robots into a bulldozer, a disc launcher, a musician, and more. Kids will grow in their confidence to enjoy hours of freeform play, letting their imaginations create more challenges for their robots. The included accessory kits can be paired together to develop complex tasks for coding challenges that get harder as your child learns. This complete learning bundle contains everything you'll ever need, including a rechargeable battery that gives 3+ hours of play time and a USB cable.
At Wonder Workshop, we believe that tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that's supportive and challenging with regular Wonder Workshops and Robot Competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Our Dot and Dash robots, along with our Wonder Pack, are used in over 20,000 classrooms worldwide, letting kids work solo or come together for fantastic group coding projects.