2018 Bumbleride Indie All Terrain Stroller - Dawn Grey Mint
Color: Dawn Grey Mint
- Infant ready, lie-flat seat with adjustable footrest and bassinet mode fabric panels.
- Car Seat Compatible (Peg Perego, Nuna, Cybex, Maxi Cosi, Chicco & Graco) & Bassinet compatible. Sold separate.
- Lightweight (24lbs) with one step, compact fold (11.5"H) with auto lock and standing stow.
- Non-toxic, eco fabric featuring 100% polyester from recycled water bottles (RPET), Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified from harmful chemicals & innovative dye process on black colorways.
- Front & rear wheel suspension with 12" air filled tires (pump included). Suspension & air tires make for an easier pushing jogging stroller as your child grows & longer naps over all terrain.
- Oversized UPF 45+ multi position sun canopy with pop-out extension, easy zip-off for airflow and a peek-a-boo mesh window with magnetic closure to keep your precious cargo cool.
- Extra large, diaper bag-friendly cargo basket. Built in seat & backrest storage pockets for toys, sippy cups or snacks.
Publisher: Bumbleride Inc.
Release Date: 2018-05-09
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty
Details: Indie, the all-terrain stroller perfect for the active family and the only one you'll need from birth through toddlerhood. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It's not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do. With its compact, lightweight frame, air filled tires and redesigned canopy giving more headroom and exceptional sun coverage, Indie is unmatched in versatility. The ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar makes folding Indie easy and completely seamless. Indie comes standard with an air pump, wrist strap, foldable bumper bar and Bumble ride's 3 year warranty. Stay on course or take the road less traveled. Materials matter. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It's not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.