3Doodler EDU Create+ Learning Pack, 12 Pens (2018 Version)
- Designed with teachers, for your classroom: an all-in-one tool designed to easily integrate 3D creation into your classroom, for less than the cost of a 3D printer. Our latest edu product, Redesigned with teachers, for fun & inclusive learning.
- The latest version of the world's first 3D printing pen: the 3Doodler create+ with dual drive is re-engineered for optimized performance. It works by extruding heated plastic that cools and hardens instantly, allowing you to create any 3D structure. Safe and easy to use for ages 14+.
- Adapt to any curriculum or lesson Plan: students learn by doing, and explore the principles of art and design, STEM, spatial awareness, tactile skills and more, in a fun and engaging way. A versatile addition to any classroom.
- Free learning content and resources: our growing collection of projects, lesson plans, curricular materials, and design challenges are available for free and downloadable on our website.
- Each pack contains: 12 3Doodler create+ pens, 1, 200 strands of plastic, a host of other Tech accessories, lesson plans, and classroom materials. See product description for full contents.
Release Date: 2018-07-17
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
The 3Doodler Create+ Learning Pack is an all-in-one educational tool, designed with teachers for the classroom. Specifically constructed and priced for educational institutions, you can outfit an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens for less than the cost of a traditional 3D printer.