3Doodler Edu Start Learning Pack, 6 Pens (2018 Version)
Color: 6 Pens (2018 Version)
- Designed with teachers, for your classroom: an all-in-one tool designed to easily integrate 3D creation into your classroom, for less than the cost of a 3D printer. Our latest edu product, Redesigned with teachers, for fun & inclusive learning.
- Adapt to any curriculum or lesson Plan: students learn by doing, and explore the principles of art and design, STEM, spatial awareness, tactile skills and more, in a fun and engaging way. A versatile addition to any classroom.
- Completely kid-safe: perfect for ages 6+, the award-winning 3Doodler start extrudes plastic that hardens instantly. The pen has no hot parts, and uses non-toxic, BPA-free, biodegradable 3Doodler start plastic.
- Award-winning and educationally recognized: kokoa standard Certificate of high education quality, rnib approved, National Parenting product award, scholastic parent & child gold Star toy award, and toy Insider STEM 10, and more.
- Each pack contains: 6 3Doodler start pens, 600 strands of plastic, a host of other Tech accessories, lesson plans, and classroom materials. See product description for full contents.
Publisher: WobbleWorks, Inc.
Release Date: 2018-07-22
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
The 3Doodler Start Learning Pack is an all-in-one educational tool, designed with teachers for the classroom. Specifically constructed and priced for educational institutions, you can outfit an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens for less than the cost of a traditional 3D printer.