- Classic vintage-inspired world map with warm palette of yellow hues. Countries are shown in different colors and borders are easily distinguishable for a refined, yet antique look and feel
- MOVA Globe utilizes solar cell technology to rotate silently on its own with any ambient indoor light or indirect sunlight, no batteries or wires required. Non-toxic fluids rest between the inner and outer acrylic shells for low-friction environment
- Measures 4.5 inches in diameter, fitting in the palm of your hand; slightly larger than a softball. After base assembly, measures approximately 7 inches in height and weighs 4 pounds
- Globe comes with easy-to-assemble 3-pronged acrylic stand and user manual, all in secure foam packaging
- Unique gift item for home decorators, tech geeks, world travelers, astronomy enthusiasts, educators, corporation gifts and the person who already has everything. Globe's silent movement reflects the steady rotation of the earth while sparking conversation and wonder for anyone who comes across its path
Publisher: MOVA Globes
Details: The Antique Beige MOVA Globe is a classic design, featuring a traditional political map with the oceans in a yellow, antique-like color. Each country is clearly defined with a different color and borders are easily distinguished. The MOVA Globe, composed of an inner and outer acrylic shell, rotates continuously in a counter clockwise direction when exposed to natural or artificial light, such as by a window or in an office setting. No batteries or wires required! Simply place the MOVA globe on its stand and watch the world go round and round, just as our planet earth does.