Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee 4WD RC Rock Crawler Unassembled Off-Road 4x4 Electric Crawler, 1/10 Scale Kit
Color: Clear Body
- An officially licensed scale replica that's optimized for exciting all-terrain adventure!
- The innovative AR44 Hi-Pinion axle adds durability, boosts ground clearance and improves driveshaft angles.
- Details include a licensed body, JCR Offroad Vanguard bumpers, 1.9 inch BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires and METHOD Mesh wheels.
- Licensed Icon Vehicle Dynamics shocks are threaded for quick height adjustment and are completely rebuildable and tunable.
- Kit comes ready to customize with your favorite components.
Release Date: 2018-02-09
Details: The SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee all-terrain vehicle kit is the ultimate mix of exceptional engineering and superior scale realism! The innovations start with the first-in-its-class AR44 Hi-Pinion axle, which increases durability, adds ground clearance and improves driveshaft angles. Universal joint axles allow up to 45° of steering, and an 8° kingpin angle helps maximize efficiency. The tough, all-metal gear transmission is 2-speed capable, and the steel c-channel frame rail chassis is extra-rigid. Scale details include a licensed body, JCR Off-road Vanguard bumpers, 1.9" BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires and METHOD Mesh wheels. Officially licensed 1/10 scale 2000 Jeep Cherokee body BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires Black 1.9 Method Mesh wheels JCR Classic Rock Sliders, Vanguard Bumpers and Pre-runner Roof Rack Weight is forward-biased for improved handling Full-time 4WD locked drivetrain Durable, all metal gear transmission that's 2-speed capable First-in-class AR44 Hi-Pinion axle that increases ground clearance Steel C-channel side rails and all-aluminum suspension links Chassis mounted servo (CMS)Waterproof receiver box Universal joint axles allowing up to 45° of steeringRequirements: Radio system Steering servoMotorESC6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo battery Charger AA batteriesSpecifications: Length: 22.1 inches (562 millimeters)Width: 8.9 inches (228 millimeters)Height: 10.5 inches (268 millimeters)Wheelbase: 12.3 inches (312 millimeters)Ground Clearance: 3 inches (77 millimeters)RTR Weight: 4.5 pounds (2 kilograms)Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Axial Inc. © 2016 FCA US LLC.