Axial Yeti XL 4WD RC Rock Racer Monster Buggy Unassembled Off-Road 4x4 Electric Crawler, 1/8 Scale Kit
Color: Clear Body
- Icon aluminum shocks feature Big Bore 16 precision machined pistons which offer smooth performance throughout the range of travel.
- WildPeak All Terrain tires have amazing traction and they're wrapped around black Raceline Monster wheels, giving you that authentic racing look.
- Premium upgrades included: 17mm aluminum hex hubs, steel turnbuckles, 3 millimeter aluminum lower link plates, CNC metal cut gears, and more.
- With all metal gears, the full ball bearing transmission has the strength to endure the harshest rock racing environment and brushless power.
- The kit includes an unpainted body molded in tough .040 thick polycarbonate plastic, ready for your custom paint scheme.Increased surface area at the connection between the ball joint and the composite drive shaft
Publisher: Hobbico Inc
Release Date: 2018-02-09
The Yeti XL monster buggy kit is a skillfully engineered truck with a solid rear axle and independent front suspension. Its distinct aesthetic and technical elements were inspired by full-size desert trucks. Its strategically engineered design supplies bashing stamina while delivering a high level of technical rock racing abilities without compromise in either category. This kit version will accept standard 1/8th scale brushless 4-pole systems and most industry standard stick packs. Officially licensed, precision Icon aluminum shocks are standard equipment and deliver smooth suspension movement for consistent handling. We've also included a rear sway bar (medium, 3.4 millimeters), 3 millimeter aluminum lower link plates, aluminum 17 millimeter hex hubs and nuts, adjustable steel turnbuckles, and more!
- The transmission includes all metal gears, full ball bearings, single speed with high gear installed.
- Independent front suspension and rear AR60 XL solid axle
- 3.8 Falken WildPeak M/T tires
- 3.8 Raceline Monster wheels
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics shocks
- Aluminum lower link plates
- All-metal CVJ universal axles and adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Waterproof electronics box and fuel cell weight box
- WB XL CVJ rear driveshaft and WB XL center driveshaft
- 3 mm aluminum lower link plates
- Long travel rear sway bar
- Two easy-access battery trays
- 17 mm aluminum hex hubs and nuts
- Length: 25.8 in (654 mm)
- Width: 16.3 in (414 mm)
- Height: 11.1 in (282 mm)
- Wheelbase: 18.5 in (470 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 2.5 in (63 mm)
- Weight (w/electronics): 12.8 lb (5.8 kg)
- Radio: 2-channel
- Steering Servo: Metal gear, high-torque
- Power System: 1/8 scale brushless 4-pole motor (Axial Vanguard XL 2200KV is an ideal choice)
- ESC: Electronic Speed Control to match selected battery
- Batteries: Two 2S or 3S LiPo Packs with connector to match ESC, 25C minimum discharge rating
- Battery Charger: To match selected batteries
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Other: LiPo charge bag, trail and maintenance equipment (including polycarbonate spray paint for the body)