BAUER Supreme 1S Griptac Hockey Stick- Int '16
- Bauert Supreme 1S Griptac Hockey Stick- Intermediate-67 (T-1) S16 - Right - P88 KANE
- The underside of the Supreme 1S has raised structures that take their beloved Tac-Spiral to the next level by enhancing grip without restricting slide motion. Bauer adjusted the height of the ribs and the space between to create a more natural feel.
- Bauer’s Supreme Power Shaft is designed to work in coordination with the Maximum Power Kick to minimize deflection on shots, keeping them accurate and reducing energy lost. It also features squared corners to maximize the player’s control of the stick when shooting.
- Monocomp Technology is Bauer’s construction process that creates true, one-piece sticks that are light, balanced and durable by eliminating overlapping layers of composite, resin and foam.
- TeXtreme Carbon Fiber is used exclusively by Bauer in the hockey world. The material is 20% lighter than traditional CF while remaining extremely strong.
Details: BAUER Supreme 1S Griptac Hockey Stick- Int '16
Package Dimensions: 62.9 x 1.4 x 0.5 inches