- EXCELLENT DAYTIME PRIVACY. Provides great intended privacy during daytime only; the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior. The side with the most light will have the mirror-like appearance.
- EXTRA DARK AND REFLECTIVE to create a mirror-like appearance while reducing cooling costs during the summer through effective Heat Rejection. VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMITTANCE / VLT : 10%. ( 5% = Very Dark. 15% = Dark. 35% = Lightly Dark. 50% = Light. 65% = Very Light)
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slight fold may create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE KNIFE & SQUEEGEE are included in the package.
Details: Buy Decorative Film’s One Way Mirror Silver Window Film series are highly reflective window films that enhance daytime privacy. If the One Way Mirror window film is installed on a window, it gives the window a mirror-like, reflective appearance on the outside for the unwanted onlookers while still allowing the people inside to see the outside scenery through the window during daytime. However, there is an important fact to note about the One Way Mirror film. The film provides a mirror-like appearance only on the side that is silver and when it is considerably brighter on this side. For example, during daytime, the sun makes the outside much brighter than the inside of a building, so the outside of the window (the side that’s exposed to sunlight) will look like a mirror, giving passersby a view of nothing but their own reflection, while people can still see through the window from the inside. In contrast, during nighttime, the interior lighting of your home or office will allow people outside to see inside, and it will be harder for you to see outside because the inside of the building will be much brighter than the outside. This is unfortunately inevitable, as the transparent nature of window films makes it physically impossible for the One Way Mirror film to work during both daytime and nighttime. The One Way Mirror Window Films are all silver on the outside (where the reflective effect is desired to create a mirror-like appearance. The Silver 5% window film utilizes its low visible light transmittance (5% = Very Dark) to add to the mirrored effects. The color of the Silver 5% is silver on both the outside (the side that becomes highly reflective) and the inside.