- Ultimate blend of performance and convenience in a 4-inch RC racer
- Durable and lightweight, with carbon fiber main frame construction, individually replaceable rigid 4mm arms, and impact resistant pod
- Features 1407- 3000Kv Motors (x4), F3 Flight Controller with Betaflight OSD, and 4-in-1 20A ESC with BLHeli-S and Dhot 600 compatibility
- Easy access to USB port and video transmitter
- Ready to Fly: Spektrum DXe radio, DVR Monitor, DC Charger, and 850mAh 14.8V 35C 4S LiPo Battery included
Publisher: Horizon Hobby
Release Date: 2018-10-31
Ultimate Blend of RC Performance and Convenience.
The Blade Scimitar 170 FPV RTF brings a combination of convenience and performance to a 4" racer, perfect for backyard cruising or racing with friends. Feature-rich and ready to go, the Scimitar 170 includes everything you need to be flying right out of the box. The 4S power system consists of 1407-3000Kv motors for remarkable response and power and 20A 4-in-1 ESC with BLHeli-S and DHhot 600 protocol compatibility.
An F3 flight controller efficiently handles the quad, while relaying the user-configurable data to the on-screen display via the Betaflight OSD. A 600TVL CMOS camera with 2.1mm lens transmits video through the Spektrum variable power video transmitter to an included Spektrum DVR monitor. Additionally, you can change your frequency and channel directly from your Spektrum radio and choose between 25, 200, and 600mW power modes.
Everything is contained in an impact-resistant pod. All the vital electronics are protected and you still have easy access to the USB port and video transmitter. Additionally, optional propeller guards to help protect your propellers, motors, and frame in the event of a crash (not capable with included transmitter). Don't want the added weight? Simply remove them from the new interlocking motor bolts with a twist, no tools required.
The Scimitar 170 RTF is ready for backyards and battling for first place. Simply charge the included batteries and turn your weekend into a racing party!
- 4" propellers
- Ready to Fly: Spektrum DXe radio, DVR Monitor, DC charger, and two 4S batteries included
- F3 Flight Controller: Betaflight and Betaflight OSD
- 4-in-1 20A ESC: BLHeli-S and DShot 600 compatible
- 1407-2820KV FPV Racing Motor
- Video transmitter: 25/200/600mW 32 channel, variable power, and Spektrum TX control
- Camera: 600TVL CMOS w/ 2.1mm lens
- Durable 4mm carbon fiber frame with replaceable arms
- Injection molded plastic pod: Covers all vital components
- Spektrum Telemetry RX: Provides valuable flight data and allows for forward programming of VTX and FC
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
What's in the box?
- (1) Scimitar 170 FPV RTF
- (1) Spektrum DXe Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum Quad Race Serial Receiver w/telemetry
- (4) 1407-2820KV FPV Motors
- (1) 20A 4-in-1 ESC
- (1) Flight Controller
- (1) 25/200/600mW Adjustable Video Transmitter
- (1) 600TVL CMOS FPV Camera
- (1) 4.3" FPV Video Monitor with DVR
- (1) Eflite Thrust 850mAh 4S 14.8V 35C LiPo Battery
- (1) Eflite Thrust 1000mAh 4S 14.8V 35C LiPo Battery
- (1) Dynamite Prophet Sport Mini 50W Charger
- (1) User Manual
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 12.5 x 6.2 inches