Blade BLH1400 230 S V2 RTF RC Helicopter: Brushless Electric CP Heli with 2.4GHZ DXE Transmitter System, Orange
- Fully assembled and ready to fly
- Ideal for the RC pilot looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch RC heli
- SAFE technology's progressive flight mode system allows you to grow your skills- from beginner & intermediate, to advanced maneuvers
- Panic recovery mode brings the heli back to a level attitude at the push of a button
- Needed to complete: nothing
Publisher: Horizon Hobby
Release Date: 2018-07-12
Collective Pitch Confidence!
For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the Blade 230 S V2 takes the flight experience to the next level. Building off the widely popular platform, this new version adds key improvements geared at growing pilot skills. The new ESC gives even more impressive flight stability and heading hold, creating a clean, confidence inspiring flight experience. Additionally, the newly tuned Spektrum AR636 with aluminum bottom case and improved damping makes this heli feel like a whole new machine in the air. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it's your first collective pitch helicopter. A reinforced frame and main gear along with metal gear servos and ABS main blades can survive the learning curve and add confidence. The flight and strength improvements make this a blast to fly in your local park or backyard.
Innovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight modes from self-leveling to full 3D allow you to grow your skills with this helicopter, from beginner and intermediate, to advanced maneuvers.
Progressive Flight Modes
- Stability Mode-Limited flight envelope with self-leveling a bank angle limit
- Agility Mode - Full control for sport aerobatics with no bank angle limit
- 3D Mode - Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability
Quickly return to level flight with the press of a button should you lose orientation or get into an uncomfortable situation.
Newly refined ESC delivers vastly improved performance, reliability, and tail hold.
Updated Main Gear
More robust main gear provides greater durability in the event of a crash.
Metal Gear Cyclic Servos
Durable, digital high speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
Collective Pitch Rotor System
The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 230 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.
Impact-resistant ABS main blades and newly reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor.
The high-speed brushless main and tail motors work together to deliver a simplified drive system that makes the 230 S V2 light weight and responsive.
Vivid canopy and bright main blades and tail make it easy to maintain orientation.
Everything Included - all in one box
- Spektrum DXe transmitter
- E-flite 3S 800mAh battery
- AC/DC LiPo battery charger
- AA batteries included
- Skill Level: Level 2
- Channels: 6
- Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly
- Flying Weight: 11.96 oz (339g)
- Height: 46 inches (164mm)
- Length: 66 inches (474mm)
- Main Rotor Blade Length: 9.25 inches (235mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 21.10 inches (536mm)
- Main Rotor Head Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
- Swashplate Type: 120 degree CCPM
- Tail Drive: Direct Drive
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.25 inches (82.5mm)
- Width: 54 inches (90mm)