- 1-Inch large diaphragm nickel Plated capsule for warm, smooth vintage tone
- Bootstrapped, full Differential quadra-fet for high sensitivity and low distortion
- Self noise of < 3. 7dBA; pad and high pass switch
- Stealth shock mount and vintage Cherry display case included
- Engineered and built in the USA to exacting standards by industry artisans
Details: The nickel plated 1 inch capsule delivers accurate phasing on instruments, and a full rich vocal tone, accentuated by the extended low frequency response. Features include an 80Hz hi-pass filter and a 10dB pad. From vocals to percussion, acoustic instruments and everything in between, the CAD Equites E100S will prove to be one of the most versatile tools in your microphone locker, in the studio or on stage. Vintage wood grain cherry case and stealth shock mount included. 48V Phantom power is required.