Daiwa Sealine-X SHA Conventional Saltwater Reel SL-X20SHA 6.1:1 High Speed
- Free-Floating Spool, separates the spool from the gear train on outcast for less friction, longer casts & faster lure drop
- Three CRBB Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings
- Massive, six-element sealed drag, ultra-smooth and consistent
- Tough marine bronze and stainless steel gears
- High-tensile aluminum spool, super-strong yet super light weight
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Details: Not only are these reels perfect for jigging or trolling, the freedom of their Free-Floating Spool lets you fire a lure or live bait with ease when an inviting target pops into view. Free-Floating Spool: Floats the spool on precision ball bearings, totally disengaged from the gear train on outcast for maximum casting performance. Light, 3 Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings, 6.1:1 Gear Ratio. 12/420, 14/350, 20/210 Line Capacity. High Speed.