DJI Goggles 1080p HD Immersive FPV Drone Accessory (Certified Refurbished)
- Immersive FPV, a pair of 1920×1080 HD screens and a head tracking feature, enabling you to look at the world from above.
- High Frame Rate (720p/60fps ). High Quality View ( 1080p/30fps). Antennas built into the headband ensure 360° of coverage. 110ms Least Latency.
- No Latticing: Each screen packs its pixels together tightly so you see a clean, cohesive image with no latticing. DJI Goggles can be used non-stop for a maximum of SIX hours.
- In the box: DJI Goggles Body ×1 ,Headband ×1 ,Micro USB Cable ×1 ,HDMI Cable ×1, Wire Clip ×1 ,Cleaning Cloth ×1, Charger ×1
- Compatibility: DJI Goggles supports Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 series and Inspire series. Some functions will be adapted for different DJI Products.
Details: Key feature
1. Low Lag Transmission
DJI Goggles are able to offer both 720p/60fps and close range 1080p/30fps viewing with an extremely low latency of just 110ms. Through DJI's OcuSync wireless transmission system, up to four devices can be connected to the Mavic Pro simultaneously. Antennas built into the headband ensure 360° of coverage, offering a reliable connection even if the aircraft is flying behind you. Share the fun of immersive flying with friends by giving them a bird's eye view of the world as you pilot their experience.
2. Intelligent Flight
DJI Goggles are a perfect pair with DJI's new Intelligent Flight Mode: Fixed-Wing Mode. In this mode, the aircraft doesn't turn left or right but instead flies forward with enough rotational movement for realistic flight simulation. Combined with Head Tracking Mode, you can use your head to control the Mavic Pro for a fully realized flight experience. An AR trajectory prediction feature in Fixed-Wing Mode makes using this mode in complex environments safer. Other Intelligent Flight Modes include Terrain Follow, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Cinematic Mode and Tripod Mode.
A DJI Goggles - Micro USB OTG Cable is required when working with Spark.
A DJI Goggles - HDMI (Type A) Female to HDMI (Type C) Male Adaptor is required when working with Inspire 1 series.