DJI Intelligent Educational Robot STEM Toy Robomaster S1 with Programmable Modules, Scratch and Python Coding
- 【Professional robot learning platform with AI technology, cultivate programming skills】The S1 seamlessly combines competitive gameplay with and math and physics knowledge to make learning more fun than ever! Enjoy a wealth of teaching resources, practical knowledge, which can be applied during competition.
- 【Modular Design, Custom Skills】Build your S1 for a hands-on learning experience unlike any other. Up to 46 customizable components  give you unlimited space for innovation and six PWM ports  support customized accessories, allowing you to explore the possibilities of the S1 and the magic of the robotic world.
- 【An Unrivaled Educational Resource】A series of projects, video courses and programming guides that range from beginner to expert enhance users' knowledge and understanding of mathematics, physics, programming, robotics and artificial intelligence to strengthen problem-solving and critical thinking skills. These lessons let users of any level understand complex principles in an engaging way.
- 【Programming Language, A Game of Intelligence】The RoboMaster S1 supports Scratch and Python programming languages. You can write programming for your own unique skills and put them to use during battle to gain a decisive advantage. S1 users can experience an exhilarating FPV driving experience that includes omnidirectional movement, target shooting, and so much more.
- 【Automatic Driving, Artificial Intelligence Applications】Take an autopilot challenge on the standard venue to see how the RoboMaster S1 "recognizes" simulated roads and traffic lights! Line Recognition offers users practical experience with automatic driving principles, robotic control, mathematics, and physics. Vision Marker Recognition, Individual Recognition, Clap Recognition, Gesture Recognition and other S1 Robot Recognition can provide even more options for fun and creativity.
Details: The RoboMaster S1 is a professional robot designed for serious education and tons of fun. The S1 is equipped with various sensors that can detect claps, gestures, hits, and more. With a powerful CPU and numerous advanced components, any user can experience the thrill of modern robotics.
Only the Python Beta is currently available.
Components include: 7 motors, 6 Hit Detectors, 7 infrared sensors, 1 visual sensor, 1 microphone, 1 speaker, 2 Gyroscopes, and 21 LED lights. All of them can be operated and/or configured.
To comply with local laws and regulations, the RoboMaster S1 will not be sold in Washington, D.C. or North Dakota.