Edition: Phantom 4 Pro Backpack Kit
- This Beach Camera EXCLUSIVE Bundle Includes the NEWLY RELEASED Phantom 4 Pro Drone (Newest PRO Model) INCLUDES the ALL-NEW DJI Phantom CAMERA with 1-inch 20MP Exmor R CMOS sensor, LONGER FLIGHT TIME and SMARTER FEATURES
- UPGRADED 30 Minutes maximum FLIGHT TIME - Smarter RETURN HOME allows the Phantom 4 Pro to avoid obstacles as it returns home
- PERFECT for BEGINNER to ADVANCED PILOTS - Avoid obstacles automatically (4 Directions) - Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack - TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO Quadcopter DRONE - Remote Controller for Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter - 4 x Propeller Pairs Intelligent Flight Battery - Battery Charger - AC Cable for Battery Charger - Gimbal Clamp - USB OTG Cable - Micro-USB Cable - 16GB microSD Card - Carrying Case - Full DJI AUTHORIZED DEALER WARRANTY
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: STUNNING Carbon Fiber Design Hardshell BACKPACK - Phantom 4 Intelligent Battery CHARGING HUB Charge Three Batteries at Once - Phantom Series PROPELLER GUARDS (Set of 4) - 64GB MicroSDXC High-Speed MEMORY CARD - DJI Filter Kit - 1 Year Extended Warranty
Details: Bundle Includes: DJI Phantom 4 Intelligent Battery Charging Hub Replacement Propeller Guards (Set of 4) Replacement Propellers for Phantom 4 Series Drones (Set of 4) Carbon Fiber Design Hardshell Backpack 64GB MicroSDXC High-Speed Memory Card DJI Filter Kit 1 Year Extended Warranty (After The Manufacturer's Warranty) An uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance. CAMERA WITH 1-INCH 20MP SENSOR The onboard camera has been redesigned to use a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom engineered lens made up of eight elements is arranged in seven groups, it is the first DJI camera to use a mechanical shutter, eliminating rolling shutter distortion which can occur when taking images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed. In effect, it is as powerful as many traditional ground cameras. More powerfulvideo processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30fps, both with a 100Mbps bitrate. Advanced sensors and processors ensure everything is captured with more image detail and the image data needed for advanced post-product...