DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter 4K video 12mp Camera Drone
- Auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology, makes controlling easy. App enables monitoring/camera operation easy
- Capture 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps, supported resolutions include: 12.0MP (4000 x 3000) photos. The f/2.8 lens with a broad field of view delivers crisp, clear images
- Gimbal stabilization technology, along with a hover function allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air
- Use DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos, Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
- In the Box: Aircraft Body ×1, Remote Controller ×1, Propeller Pairs ×4, Intelligent Flight, Battery ×1, Battery Charger ×1, Power Cable ×1, Manuals, Gimbal Clamp ×1, USB OTG Cable ×1, Micro USB Cable ×1, Micro SD Card ×1（16GB), Carrying Case ×1
Details: The Phantom 4 Pro from DJI boasts a 3-axis-stabilized gimbal camera with a 20MP, 1" CMOS sensor capable of shooting up to 4K/60fps video and well as photo bursts at up to 14 fps. The hull has been updated from the previous Phantom 4, now featuring magnesium alloy construction for increased rigidity and reduced weight. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear-vision sensors plus infrared sensing for a total of five directions of obstacle sensing and four directions of obstacle avoidance. Compared to the Phantom 4 Advanced variant, the Pro features the noted four, rather than two, directions of obstacle avoidance and offers a 5.8 GHz channel for the Lightbridge link, in addition to 2.4 GHz.