DJI Phantom Advanced FPV Kit for Hero 3/3+ / 4 (7" LCD/5.8Ghz/1300ft range)
- 7" FPV monitor with built-in diversity receiver and battery (1024x600 resolution)
- 1-1.5 Hour Battery Life While Receiving Signal (range of up to 1300ft or 600m in open area)
- Includes: Case with Foam, Sun Shade, Cloverleaf Antennas, Home Charger, Mounting Bracket (Futaba/DJI Mount), Allen Key, Power Adapter, 2x FPV Transmitter Battery (one extended life), Battery Charging Adapter, Velcro
- Transmitter has 2x the miliWatts of the Basic FPV Kit (400mw). Multiple antennas (diversity) and cloverleaf antennas provide for extended range.
- (FOR Transmitter power) Phantom 2 Owners http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K3OBFSY/ ... Or to charge included LiPo battery http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MXIJBR0/
Legal Disclaimer: This product may require a radio license, please check with your local laws pertaining to operating in the 5.8Ghz frequency at 400mW.
You are looking at the simplest and cleanest FPV setup available for your DJI Phantom or DJI Phantom 2. This kit also functions as a Universal FPV setup for any other GoPro application (R/C Quadcopter, Helicopter, Car, Boat, etc).
The KumbaCam FPV setup is ideal for DJI Phantom owners in order to get the 'perfect footage' or 'perfect pictures' you need. This kit allows you to watch the GoPro video feed while you fly so you can line up the shots exactly how you want. You will no longer have to make several flights to only later find out you got mediocre quality footage; get great footage on your first flight!
The 7" monitor has diversity antennas (2 antannes), this means, the footage displayed on the LCD screen will be from the antenna with the strongest signal. There is a small blue LED under the antenna that lights up indicating which antenna currently has the strongest signal. Let the cloverleaf antennas battle each other by facing them in different directions!
DJI Phantom 2 Owners: This system WILL work with your Phantom 2. You have 2 options for powering the Transmitter. Buy a Plug-N-Play Adapter (No need for attaching external batteries to your Phantom) Buy a Balance Charger (To charge the included LiPo batteries, the OEM Phantom 2 charger will not charge these batteries)
If you are using the Zenmuse gimbal you will need to make sure the cable doesn't snag on the gimbal and allow for its normal range of motion with no resistance.
Important Notice: This product may require a radio license, please check with your local laws pertaining to operating in the 5.8Ghz frequency at 400mW. For more information, contact us or visit the KumbaCam's FAQ page.