Author: Wizards RPG Team
Brand: Wizards of the Coast
- D&D Boardgame
- Age range: 14 and up / Number of players: 1 to 2 / Play time: 45+ minutes
- Manufacturer: Wizards of the Coast
Number Of Discs: 1
Number Of Pages: 15
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Release Date: 2012-11-20
Details: Dungeon Command is a fun, fast, competitive DUNGEONS & DRAGONS tabletop game experience in which players assemble their miniatures warbands, build battlegrounds, and pit their warbands against one another for ultimate victory. This card-based, diceless D&D game emphasizes player skill and creativity over luck.
The Curse of Undeath pack introduces the Undead faction. The game pack includes 12 nonrandomized prepainted plastic miniatures tied closely to the undead theme, as well as corresponding creature cards and 4 double-sided interlocking card stock terrain tiles used for building skirmish battlegrounds.
In addition, the Curse of Undeath pack includes 12 Monster cards designed exclusively for use with D&D Adventure System cooperative games such as Castle Ravenloft, Wrath of Ashardalon, and The Legend of Drizzt.
• Tuck box with tray
• 16-page rulebook
• 12 non-random pre-painted plastic miniatures (2 Large, 10 Medium) tied to the undead faction, along with 1 Creature card per miniature
• 1 Commander card and 36 Order cards
• 4 interlocking, die-cut, card stock terrain tiles
• 12 Monster cards designed for use in D&D Adventure System cooperative games