Evenflo SafeMax 3-in-1 Combination Booster Seat, Shiloh
- VERSATILE, 3-in-1 DESIGN: The SafeMax Booster Seat offers a 3-in-1 design that can function as a harness booster, high back booster, or a no back booster seat supporting children from 22-120 pounds and infant or toddler ages of at least 12 months
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo's comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- NEXT LEVEL SAFETY: This seat features our latest advancement for impact protection, SafeZone, which uses a combination of premium materials designed to absorb and dissipate crash forces, providing advanced protection where your child needs it most
- LONG-RANGE COMFORT: The sporty style combined with our TempRight Performance Fabrics that provide moisture wicking, temperature cooling properties are designed to keep your child comfortable for a quick trip to the grocery or a road trip across the country
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Also included are dual cup holders for convenience, upfront 1-position recline, simple adjustability with up front harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions, harness covers, buckle pockets, and equipped with Latch systems
Release Date: 2017-02-11
Details: Evenflo continues to redefine industry standards with the new rollover tested SafeMax 3-in-1 Combination Booster Seat. The SafeMax 3-in-1 allows your family to travel with peace of mind and provides extended safety allowing you to transition the seat between 3 different modes of use. This seat can be used as a harness booster, high back booster and a no back booster. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as well as the dual cup holders. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22-120 lbs. This combination seat provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide support range combined with an array of innovative features. At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard and rollover tested. In addition to this, these seats have e3 Side Impact Protection, which contains 3 layers of engineered foam designed and tested to reduce side impact forces up to 50%.