- All Exacme trampolines not only have TUV Certified, but also have GST testing and UV testing approved
- 6 W-shaped legs with 12 balanced contact points, much more Stable and safe than other 4W or 5W legs trampoline (except 8ft has 3 legs, 10ft has 4Legs)
- Heavy gauged 7 inch springs provide superior bounce and are rust resistant. UV protection jumping mat
- Rust resistant galvanized steel heavy duty frame; longer net poles
- Easy to Assembled; weight limits 375 lbs., which is highest on market (for 15ft. Other sizes have different weight limits)
Publisher: Exacme Trampolines
Details: All Exacme trampolines not only have TUV certified, but also have GST testing and UV testing approved. Exacme trampolines are made with strong, rust-resistant galvanized steel tubing, which is safer and longer-lasting than conventional welded trampolines. Specifications size: 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 13ft, 14ft, 15ft mat material: polypropylene (PP) mat diameter: 12ft: 124.4 inches; 13ft: 138 inches 14ft: 148 inches; 15ft: 159 inches steel tube frame: deep galvanized, 42mm (dia)x1.5mm (thickness) springs: 10ft: 64 pcs of 6 inches 12ft: 72 pcs of 7 inches; 13ft: 84 pcs of 7 inches; 14ft: 96 pcs of 7 inches; 15ft: 108 pcs of 7 inches; frame cover: PE+PVC in Blue cover net: PE mesh netting ladder: heavy duty and deep galvanized steel, 42mm (dia)x1.5mm (thickness) maximum weight capacity: 8ft: 220 lbs. 10ft: 280 lbs. 12ft and 13 ft.: 330 lbs.; 14ft: 350 lbs.; 15ft: 375lbs; 16ft: 375lbs;contents 1 x trampoline 1 x trampoline safety pad 1 x trampoline ladder （8ft and 10ft does not have ladder due to the height) 1 x trampoline enclosure net 1 x Instruction manual note: 12 13 14 15 ft. trampoline comes in 3 boxes, 8, 10 ft. trampoline comes in 2 boxes.