Artist: Artist Not Provided
ESRBAge Rating: Everyone 10+
- Shape your army to suit your strategy by choosing from dozens of unique characters.
- Employ a variety of short-range and long-range physical attacks, as well as magic!
- Build support relationships between your characters as their relationships grow, so do their battle strength
- 16 - 9 widescreen support for a better view of the battlefield
- Ability to permanently save mid-battle
Genre: RPG - Role Playing
Hardware Platform: Nintendo Wii
Operating System: Nintendo Wii
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Release Date: 2007-11-05
Details: Product Description:
Three years have passed since the great war that ended in the death of Mad King Ashnard. His country of Daein suffers under the rule of the war's victors. Now, a small band of freedom fighters struggle to end the long, dark night of Daein's oppression. Micaiah, Sothe and a host of others, the infamous "Dawn Brigade", rally under the banner of Daein's long-lost prince to bring a new day to this ravaged land. Features:
- Command the Dawn Brigade and learn the story of their struggle. Then, gain a new perspective by joining Ike and the Greil Mercenaries as they watch Daein's battles spread throughout all of Tellius.
- Players can shape their armies to suit their strategy by choosing from dozens of unique characters. Should they use close-range attacks, like the brash Edward's sword, or attack from afar using Leonardo's bow or Ilyana's lightning magic?
- Players can build support relationships between their characters; as their relationships grow, so do their strengths as they fight together on the battlefield. Players should guide their armies wisely, because if a character falls on the battlefield, he or she is lost forever.
- The strategy title makes its Wii debut, with 16:9 widescreen support, newly added for the North American version, bringing a truly epic experience.