Foam Cubes/Blocks 168 pcs. White 6"x6"x6" (1536) Pit Foam Blocks/Cubes For Skateboard Parks, Gymnastics Companies, and Trampoline Arenas
- High Quality Foam Blocks/Cubes 168 Piece/Pieces 6"x6"x6" High Tensile and Tear Strength Foam Blocks Weigh 1.5 pounds/density 36 ILD
- Colorful Gymnastics Foam Pit Cubes/Blocks, Flame Retardant Blocks/Cubes, Excellent Energy Absorption and Cushion
- 168 Piece/Pieces 6"x6"x6" Gymnastics pits foam to cushions the landing of gymnasts jumping or tumbling
- Foam cubes offer a variety of applications and uses, including: gymnastics facilities and gyms, trampoline parks, motorcycle, BMX, FMX and skateboard foam pits
- Children playhouse foam blocks, Arts & Crafts
Publisher: Ritchie Foam & Mattress
Details: Land in a skateboard and trampoline pit, jump, play, and tumble on the resilient pit foam blocks or gymnastics foam. Give your gymnasts or skateboard athletes proper cushion for their landings with our foam cubes. Also great for trampoline pits, these cubes are great replacements for your old ones. Our foam blocks weigh 1.5 density 36 ILD We carry four, five, six, and eight-inch cubes that are colored charcoal, red, white, blue, lime green, and black. Our cubes have also been used by Fire Departments, the YMCATM, and various Gymnastics Facilities BMX facilities, Snow Board Park,Trampoline and Skateboard Companies. We pack our foam blocks into tightly compressed bundles order to save you money on shipping costs *** CARE INSTRUCTION *** FOAM PACKAGES NEED TO BE OPENED IMMEDIATELY ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE PACKAGE. DO NOT LET THE FOAM SIT UNOPENED FOR MORE THAN 1 WEEK IN ORDER TO PREVENT DAMAGE! DO NOT OPEN WITH A BOX CUTTER! USE A BALL POINT PEN OR A PENCIL. START BY MAKING A LITTLE INCISION AND BREAK IT FROM THERE. When unpacking *** Must take the compressed foam Blocks/Cubes out of the box *** Separate Each Block/Cube for the compressed foam cells to breathe in the air *** You should see foam Blocks/Cubes starting to expand in 4 to 7 hours to its form and firmness *** Allow at least 2 to 4 days for the foam cells to breathe in order for the foam Blocks/Cubes recover its original size and form from being compressed for shipping *** We compress everything down to the most economical size to keep our shipping cost down. • For orders to Alaska and Hawaii, customers should send a message or contact us through amazon contact seller "Isellfoam" with their order so shipping costs can be computed fairly.