- FIRM HOLD: Universal string clamps and a 6-point Quick Mount System keep rackets securely in place
- CUSTOM STRING TENSION: A drop weight tensioning machine with a 9-90lb range and 360-degree turntable
- DURABLE DESIGN: Features an aluminum extrusion base and diamond-coated rotational ratchet gripper
- TOOL SET: A pathfinder awl, straight awl, hex wrenches and straight pliers with cutter are included
- EASY TO USE: X6FC string machines are easy to operate and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Release Date: 2009-08-27
Details: FIRM HOLD The Gamma Sports X-6 FC stringing machine allows anyone to restring their racquet with professional precision. It’s constructed with a 6-point Quick Mount System with “V” mounts that keep your racquet firmly in place while you work. Install any kind of string on your tennis, racquetball, squash or badminton racquets quicker and easier than ever before. CUSTOM STRING TENSION Get the string tension perfect for your needs with the Gamma X-6 FC racquet stringer. The machine’s drop weight tensioning mechanism accommodates 9 to 90 lbs (4 to 41 kgs), and the nickel chrome plated steel bar turntable rotates 360 degrees for greater ease of use. DURABLE DESIGN Gamma has been manufacturing stringing machines for more than 25 years and ensures all equipment is made to the highest standards. The X-6 FC stringer features a strong yet lightweight aluminum extrusion base with a durable anodized finish and built-in tool tray and drawer. The rotating ratchet gripper has diamond dust coated gripping surfaces for a reliable grip and added durability. Additionally, the universal string clamps contain a unique self-locking adjustment knob to provide the ideal amount of clamping pressure for badminton and tennis racquets, although the teeth spacing is optimized for use with squash and racquetball racquets as well. TOOL SET For your convenience, we’ve included a pathfinder awl, straight awl, hex wrenches, straight pliers and cutter. You’ll also receive 3 sets of high-quality Gamma tennis string and a United States Racquet Stringers Association stringing guide. EASY TO USE Gamma stringing machines are ideal for athletes, coaches, parents and business owners who regularly restring racquets. The X-6 FC stringer is backed by a 5-year limited warranty with a 1-year warranty on string gripping components and electronic components.
Package Dimensions: 36.0 x 12.0 x 10.0 inches