- HoTT?HOPPING TELEMETRY TRANSMISSION 2.4 GHz technology, two-way telemetry, updatable firmware? The newest features always! Two receivers included!
- Three proportional controls, 3.5" color touch LCD screen, carrying case, two receivers, Graupner neckstrap, USB cable, 4 Gb micro-SD card, charger
- Real-time sensor data?GPS/altitude, temperature, voltage, current, RPM, current draw, and programmable aural announcement/warnings
- 24 flight model memory; multiple flight phase settings, switch actuated; multi binding receiver system for additional servos, reduced wiring runs
- Smart voice system (Earphone) audio warnings, range test, signal strength alarm? With mz, mx, and mc wireless "trainer mode"
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
Details: The mx-20 HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) 2.4 GHz 12 Channel transmitter is a hand held transmitter with twelve control functions designed with Graupner's unique telemetry technology. The Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmitter technology enables advanced RC model builders to control any model using up to 75 frequency hopping channels to ensure extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference, ensures high connection reliability through bidirectional communication between sender and receiver, with integrated telemetry, voice announcements and ultra-fast controller response times. In-flight one can check the receiver battery voltage, temperature and transmission quality. By using optional sensors such as brushless control + T ESCs or HoTT sensor modules, the user can check real-time data such as engine RPM, battery voltage, current, battery capacity, temperature and program audio voice warnings at the transmitter to alert the user of any telemetry states requiring attention. The transmitter has 24-model memory capability onboard and features simple programming setup with easy touch arrow keys to navigate the menus. One high-contrast, two color back-lit graphical screen ensures a perfect display of all parameter settings and telemetry data. It is possible to store telemetry data and additional models on a 4 Gb micro-SD memory card. A USB cable for readout and storage of model memories and for firmware upgrades is included along with a neckstrap and a transmitter trickle charger. The mx-20 is an exceptional sport and competition flying radio for anyone who needs a high quality, reliable 12 channel programmable transmitter for their 3-D, scale, helicopter, multi-rotor, or sailplane model.
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 10.6 x 5.2 inches