Kyosho 20571R-B Rtf Racing Drone, Shining Red
Color: Shining Red
- Ready-to-fly racing drone with 2.4 GHz wheel radio
- Sonar controlled Elevation allows anyone who knows how to drive an RC car, to fly this drone instantly!
- Numerous options along with factory Replacement parts allow you to repair and modify this machine
- Does not require expensive electronics and other accessories to fly.
- Ready to fly in a matter of just a couple minutes!
Publisher: Kyosho Corporation of America
Release Date: 2017-05-10
Warranty: 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects
Details: Kyosho exciting new drone racer is a revolutionary hybrid that simplifies the most difficult and costly aspects of learning how to fly a conventional drone, which will have you flying with confidence and racing with your friends in a matter of minutes. Built to fly and handle like an RC car, the drone racer features technology that keeps the drone racer flying at a fixed altitude above the racing surface, and the throttle and wheel controls operate similarly to how they'd function in an RC car. The fact that the elevation is controlled for you is what makes the drone racer so fun. One of the many things that make the drone racer unique is the use of a pistol grip transmitter that's virtually identical to the ones we've been using for decades in radio control cars and boats. So, the interface of the drone racer is something that we find familiar, and it's made possible with the sonar sensors and the elevation control. By not having to manually control the elevation, just the throttle and steering channels remain. A special switch on the grip of the transmitter is what enables it to takeoff and hover, and there are two levels of flight that can be chosen. The drone racer draws on the looks of the formula style race cars with its aerodynamic and futuristic bodies.