Brand: Little Partners
- Let your toddler be your little kitchen helper with this durable, sturdy, solid wood step-up stool that brings them safely right up to counter height
- Flat edges allow the tower to sit right up against the edge of your counter so your little one can work independently or help you cook, bake, wash up, or do puzzles
- Four-sided frame has safety rails, handholds, and a non-slip platform to allow your child to climb in and out safely without toppling out
- Adjustable platform has four heights and supports up to 500lbs (226g) to grow with your little helper, encouraging their safe exploration and independence throughout their childhood
- Constructed of layered birch and poplar with a non-toxic, safe, durable, natural wood finish
Publisher: Little Partners
Your Search for the Perfect Toddler Learning Tool is Over.
When you purchase your Learning Tower, here's what you should do...
Rip it open the first chance you get. Take out the pieces to your new Learning Tower and assemble it. Once assembled, notice the superior craftsmanship that went into its production.
Now push it up against the kitchen counter and introduce it to your little one. As you cook and prepare food, notice how happy joining in the fun makes your toddler.
What Separates the Learning Tower From the Competition?
It's simple really. It starts with its solid wood construction. It's made out of Birch & Poplar. That's why it doesn't fold; it isn't made of particle board.
So try out this amazing learning and bonding tool with your toddler and order one now. Or maybe you can get two; one for your baby and one for a friend.