- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling digital binocular head; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal framework; Power supply: AC 100V~240V 0.2/0.1A 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada plug)
- Built-in digital camera: - Imaging device: 3.0 mega pixels, 1/2.5inch CMOS - Effective pixels: 2048x1536 - Maximum still image resolution: 2048x1536 pixels - Frame rate: 4 frames per second at 2048x1536, 10 frames per second at 1024x768 - Interface: USB2.0 ( 480MB/second) - SNR: >40dB - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Details: This is a digital binocular compound LED microscope with the power range from 40X to 2000X. It comes with a built-in 3.0MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination with variable intensity. The USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer without the hassle of setting up the digital camera. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can also be used to make measurements. You can also view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS. It's easy to replace the LED lamp by your own. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass. The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals. The digital microscope provides light from beneath the stage and are best for viewing biological specimen that allows light to pass through. This microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose. It's also capable to add darkfield condenser or phase contrast condenser, e.g.