Brand: Peg Perego
- Made In Italy. 4D TOTAL ADJUST TECHNOLOGY-The Viaggio Flex 120 can be adjusted in 4 different directions, which are all independent from one another: 1) the headrest 2) the upper backrest 3) the side wings 4) the seat
- RIGID LATCH-Integrated rigid LATCH allows for easy installation and stability. The rigid LATCH can also tuck into the seat when it is not in use.
- COMFORT RECLINE-The reclining seat can be set in five different positions, regardless of the position of the car's backrest, so that children can be perfectly relaxed -- even on long journeys.
- ALUMINUM-REINFORCED BACKREST-Provides extra safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end collision and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision..CAN BE FOLDED-When not in use, the Viaggio Flex 120 can fold onto itself. This allows for easy storing and transporting. Unfolded 26” x 17.25” x 22” (HxLxW); Folded 10” x 17.25” x 23.75”; Weight 14.8 lbs.
- From 40 -120lbs; Up to 63". All Side Impact Protection protect's child's head, neck and spine. The wide curving headrest and broad backrest with adjustable side wings help protect against side collisions
Publisher: Peg Perego
Release Date: 2016-09-02
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty
Details: Made In Italy. The Viaggio Flex 120 has the unique capability to fully accommodate a child's growth with its 4D Total Adjust Technology. This means the booster can be adjusted in four different locations: 1) the headrest can adjust to five different positions vertically, 2) the upper backrest adjusts three positions vertically, 3) the side wings can expand out three positons, 4) the seat can recline five positions. These adjustments can be made independently from each other, allowing for a truly original experience in comfort. Securing the Viaggio Flex 120 to the car is made easier with the integrated rigid LATCH, equipped with a blind lock attaching system which prevents the seat from being accidentally released by another passenger. The rigid LATCH can tuck back into the base, allowing for an easy installation with just the seat belt. An aluminum-reinforced backrest ensures safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end accident and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision. EPS throughout the side wings and headrest also serves to absorb energy during a crash. The backrest of the Viaggio Flex 120 can fold down onto itself when not in use, even while attached via rigid LATCH. Transporting and storing the seat is also made easier because of the folding capability, making the booster one of the most practical around.
Package Dimensions: 24.5 x 18.7 x 10.9 inches