- Heavy-duty lever drag fishing reel offers phenomenal durability and cranking power
- Full metal body and side plates constructed from die-cast aluminum for rigidity
- Quick Shift 2-speed system easily shifts into high or low gear;Line Capacity Rings
- Dura-Drag system virtually eliminates snags and hesitation, even under extreme drag settings
- Fluid cranking with 5 shielded stainless steel ball bearings, switchblade harness lugs, and double dog ratchet anti-reverse
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Publisher: Pure Fishing
Details: With its full metal construction, buttery-smooth drag, and durable gear system, the Penn Fathom Lever 2-Speed Lever Drag Fishing Reel offers the performance you need for your next saltwater fishing adventure. Crafted from solid die-cast aluminum and packed with fish-fighting features, the saltwater reel is engineered to catch fish year after year. From the full metal body and side plate to the five shielded stainless steel ball bearings, each component is designed to help you land your catch. The fishing reel's stainless steel main and pinion gears are engineered for toughness and are drilled out to reduce weight without compromising strength or speed. The Quick Shift two-speed system allows you to instantly toggle between the high retrieval speed and the low cranking speed, so you can easily adapt to the movements of your prey. Switchblade harness lugs (available on 60 size only) provide added stability during vicious strikes and remain flush with the reel when not in use to ensure a comfortable grip. Its Dura-Drag system uses a special Phenolic bonding agent to prevent premature breakdown of the carbon fiber material, helping minimize erratic pulls and jerks to ensure silky-smooth drag--even during the most grueling battles. And thanks to its line capacity rings, the spool displays at a glance how much line is remaining.