- This model comes with gymnastic rings, rope, rope ladder and trapeze.
- The horizontal bar is movable allowing for greater flexibility.
- Your child will enjoy the skills they develop while using this fun piece of equipment.
- Allowable weight: 220 pounds or 100 kg
- Installed Length x Width x Height: 42 x 33 x 93 inches (maximum 108 inches) or 106x84x225 cm (Maximum 273 cm)
Your child will use the climbing steps to get to the top bar to do pull ups or leg lifts. Like climbing a ladder, but safer and more stable, the steps use the arms and increase cardiovascular endurance with each repetition.
The climbing action will significantly target legs, engaging the quad and calve muscles while strengthening important ligaments of the knee. * This will be beneficial in many sports like track and field and soccer.
Notably, gymnastics rings are featured and are a great tool for boys starting out in the sport. Although the rings are not among chief disciplines learned in women's gymnastics, daring girls may enjoy the challenge of testing their ability against the boys!
It is double-sided and it features a fixed horizontal bar, rope ladder, gymnastic rings, rope and trapeze, all of which can be utilized into creating a challenging, fun and complete workout for your child or teen.