Rollerblade Powerblade Elite 125 Skates Black 26.5 & Headband Bundle
- THIS MARATHON READY SKATE is specially built to enhance the race and skate experience. Made for all speed applications, it will not disappoint with a custom fit, premium components & affordable price.
- THIS HEAT MOLDABLE BOOT is a moldable carbon for a custom, anatomical fit that increases power transfer and response. The microfiber upper adds durability and a nice clean aesthetic.
- 45° MICRO ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE and Performance lacing ensure the skate fits securely and stays snug on the foot from start to finish.
- 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME is engineered to support the 3x125mm wheels while increasing speed and maneuverability with a shorter wheel base. It is also laterally adjustable. Frame length 320mm/12.6"
- HIGH QUALITY HYDROGEN 125mm/85A WHEELS are made in the USA with a proprietary urethane formula to provide performance with less vibration, longer wear and a better roll. Twincam ILQ-9 Pro bearings.
Publisher: Rollerblade, USA
Details: Powerblade Elite 125 is a premium race skate with all the best components to give any racer a fair shot at the podium. If skating marathons, learning advanced skating techniques, a fully custom fit and saving a few bucks is important, this is the model to slip into. All aspects of the Powerblade Elite 125 have been carefully selected. The boot has one of the best fits available and is even better once the heat moldable carbon boot is customized to the skaters foot shape and preference. Proper instructions for the heat molding process are included and easy to follow. 3WD frames have been taking over the race circuit and become the undeniable choice to give skaters the extra competitive advantage with faster speed, more efficiency, increased maneuverability, less vibration and a better roll. The roll aspect comes from the Hydrogen wheels and Twincam bearings. Both are well respected in the industry and considered leaders in their categories because the products perform extremely well. Roll further and faster in the Powerblade Elite 125, Brakes are not typically used with race skates given the nature of the sport.