- Frame/Fork: The lightweight magnesium frame and durable steel front fork make for the perfect combination of lightness and strength.
- Wheels/Tires: One-piece magnesium rims, knobby 16x2.4" wide tires
- Drivetrain: A sturdy single-speed system with a one-piece crankset and a ball-bearing bottom bracket
- Brakes/Cockpit: A doubly-safe braking system with a front disc-brake and a Quando brand coaster brake, shiny alloy child-size brake levers, newly-developed one-piece foam saddle, TPR soft grips, non-slip resin pedals with reflectors
- Includes: HEAVY-DUTY magnesium training wheel supports, kickstand, all assembly tools. The newly-patented fashionable hollowed frame with curved surface and smooth lines. A perfect combination of modern elements and childhood dreams.
Publisher: Cycle Force Group
Details: RoyalBaby designers have been working for a long time to develop the full potential of the new ultra-light AM50 Magnesium for use in a kid’s bike. Finally, the SPACE SHUTTLE, one of RoyalBaby’s new 2017 products, launched at the Shanghai Bicycle Fair. The super lightweight AM50 magnesium alloy hollow frame and curved design work together to utterly reduce the bike’s weight. Your little one will cultivate a sense of independence and self-reliance by being able to move the bike by themselves. No more of “Mommy, why can’t I lift my OWN bike?” The magnesium alloy frame allows for comfort and safety with good anti-impact performance, and the structure inspires confidence in the rider while reducing the risk of a side tumble. The frame design was inspired by space and the universe, whose secrets have always attracted kid’s attention. The Space Shuttle’s unique design has gathered the prestigious Red Star Design and Windmill Awards. Put your child on the most fashionable bike on this or any other planet!