- LEARN TO RIDE: Introduce balance, stability, and fun to your child even before they can walk! With the Pro Baby Bundle, little riders can develop motor skills on the Rocking Base then build balance and confidence on the 12 Pro.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: Kids can start rocking as young as 6 months on the Rocking Base. Around 18 months, you can remove the Balance Bike from the base. The 12 Pro's handlebars and seatpost adjust to fit kids up to 5 years.
- BUILT FOR PLAY: The 12 Pro securely attaches to the Rocking Base, creating a safe foundation for your little one. The rubber base protects floors while the textured surface offers grip for little feet.
- MADE FOR KIDS: The bike's lightweight frame weighs only 5.6 pounds, making it easy for your child to ride and stride. The toddler-sized grips offer better control and the built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE: The 12 Pro comes equipped with a padded seat and a handlebar pad, providing an extra level of safety and comfort so they can rock and ride all day long.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Introduce balance, stability, and fun to your child even before they can walk! With the Pro Baby Bundle, the Strider Rocking Base attaches to the Strider 12 Pro, transforming it into the perfect toy. You'll love watching your children explore, learn, and develop with the Strider Rocking Base. There's no better way to begin developing those gross motor skills than introducing your baby to the joy and excitement of riding a bicycle. Once your child begins walking, they'll quickly adapt to riding the 12 Pro as a balance bike. A Strider Balance Bike is the best way to teach balance, refine motor skills, and build confidence! The 12 Pro's patented aluminum frame is lightweight and features maintenance-free foam tires. A quick-adjust seat and handlebar mean no tools are necessary. Built-in footrests and an ergonomic design provide comfort and safety. The Strider 12 Pro and Rocking Base bundle starts them off right by getting them on two wheels. Designed for 6 months to 5 years. The Pro model has a seat height range from 11-19in, fitting children with an inseam 12-20in.