Color: Dark Shadow/Slate
- Store water, diapers, clothes, rain gear, and other essentials, thanks to mesh pockets, hydration reservoir sleeve, removable backpack, and large zippered compartment (hydration reservoir sold separately)
- Fully adjustable back panel and hip belt make the transition between parents quick and easy
- Keep essentials close at hand with two extra roomy zippered hipbelt pockets that store toys, snacks and gadgets
- Load stabilizer straps allow on-the-go adjustments to the backpack's center of gravity by pulling the child closer to the parent for a more comfortable carry
- After hip belt has been adjusted pull down and back on the straps at the bottom of the shoulder straps. This should pull the pack in towards your body. Shoulder straps must anchor into the back panel at 1.18 to 1.97 inch below from top of shoulders
- Deployable sunshade keeps your child cool and protected from the harsh sun. Viewing mirror allows you to monitor your child while on the trail
- Dual access loading allows you to load your child from the top or side of the carrier
- Removable stirrups let your little one rest their legs and readjust themselves on the trail
- Maximum load: 48 lbs (combined weight of child and gear contents)
- For safe carrier use, child must be able to sit upright without assistance and weigh at least 16 lbs.
Publisher: Thule, Inc.
Release Date: 2016-12-01
Warranty: manufacturer defects
Details: Thule's Sapling Elite child carrier comes standard with a removable backpack, roomy hip belt pockets, a child viewing mirror and also effortlessly transitions between parents with simple torso and hip belt adjustments. After the hip belt has been adjusted, pull down and back on the straps at the bottom of the shoulder straps. This should pull the pack in towards your body. The place where the top of your shoulder straps anchor into the back panel should be 3-5cms below the top of your shoulders
Package Dimensions: 31.5 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches