- Traxxas stability management (TSM), TQi 2.4GHz transmitter with Traxxas Link wireless module and receiver
- Ready-to-drive with included AA battery holder and EZ-Start battery, charger, fuel-filler bottle, Spare glow Plug, precision tools, and more!
- Extended chassis, heavy-duty chassis braces, and transmission skid plate; polished resonator two-chamber aluminum pipe
- Factory installed telemetry sensors; high-torque digital steering servo
- Revo-Spec two-speed transmission and center driveline
Publisher: HRP Distribution
Release Date: 2017-06-20
Warranty: Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
Details: X4 monster truck fun starts with T-Maxx. When T-Maxx launched onto the scene a whole new world of R/C driving possibilities emerged. T-maxx has become the world's best-selling Ready-To-Race nitro monster truck by climbing, jumping, and ripping through terrain that others simply wouldn't dare to attempt. Hardcore nitro monster crushing continues to evolve and so does T-Maxx. Introducing the T-Maxx 3.3. This brutal Maxx responds to the call with a huge stance; tough backbone; and wicked, tire-searing performance. T-maxx brings it all together and unlocks a whole new level of monster thrashing potential. Go faster, jump higher, and let your creativity find new forms of torturous off-road pounding. The T-Maxx 3.3 is stronger, bigger, and meaner right down to its monster core. Only the Traxxas ez-start offers the pure convenience of true one-handed operation and complete on-board, push-button electric starting. Ez-start is the safest and most reliable way to start your engine. The Traxxas ez-start lights your glow plug and starts your engine quickly and smoothly at the push of a button. Traxxas' exclusive smart start technology monitors critical starting functions, automatically sensing and diagnosing potential problems for trouble-free engine starting every time! once you've used ez-start you'll wonder how you ever enjoyed a nitro engine without it.
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 16.5 x 11.0 inches