Brand: Venom RC
- Charge 4 batteries simultaneously at up to a 7.0A charge rate with independent dedicated 100 watt channels totaling 400 watts of power
- Multi-chemistry battery charger: Supports Lithium (LiPo, LiHV, Li-Ion and Lithium Iron (LiFe), Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH), Nickel Cadmium (NiCD), and Lead Acid (Pb) based chemistries
- Two 5V 2.3A USB ports can be used simultaneously to power tablets, mobile phones and other USB devices while also charging any 4 supported battery types
- Included Charge Lead Adaptors: Alligator, Deans, EC3, EC5, JST, Receiver (Rx), Tamiya and XT60
- Input Voltage of 100V-240V AC or 11.0V - 18.0V DC for use on the go when you are out in the field at your next event
- Functions include Charge, Balance Charge, Fast Charge, Storage Charge, Discharge, Cycling, Battery Meter and you can save up to 5 battery profiles for rapid recall
- 100% USA SUPPORT: All Venom Power products are backed by our dedicated Customer Success Team and Industry Leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
- What's Included: Charger, Bundle of Charge Leads, 4 Balance Blocks, US AC Power Cable, DC Power Cable and Instruction Manual
Publisher: Venom Group International
Warranty: Venom Limited Lifetime Replacement Plan - We are so certain of the quality of our batteries and chargers that we offer a Venom Limited Lifetime Replacement Plan on all of our rechargeable batteries and chargers. Venom will, at it's discretion, repair or replace defective products free of charge within a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. Year 2 onward, any Venom battery or charger can be exchanged for a brand new product of same size and type for 30% off original retail pricing. This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, batteries where the entire pack voltage has dropped below the safe cutoff point, or any damages arising as a result of improper use. We reserve the right to deny replacement to any serial abusers of our customer friendly policy.
Building on the success of our Pro Duo charger, the Venom Pro Quad 4-port, 7.0A Multi-Chemistry balance charger is the ultimate solution for hobbyists looking to charge multiple packs quickly and conveniently.
Featuring a monolithic vertical stance, this charger saves valuable bench space by providing four complete charging circuits, each with its own dedicated 100W integrated power supply in a footprint similar to most single output chargers.
Having four dedicated power supplies in one compact package means all four channels are able to receive 100W of power, ensuring you are not diluting your amp rate when charging two, three, or four packs simultaneously. Discreetly located on the back of the charger are two powerful USB 2.3 Amp charging ports to conveniently power your USB devices.
Menu navigation is made easy with a five-button control interface and brightly backlit LCD screen. All the most common battery chemistries are supported including: LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid) with a complete assortment of charge leads included in the box along with extra long balance leads to make safe charging in a LiPo sack effortless.
Included Charge Leads: Alligator, Deans, EC3, EC5, HXT 4, JST, Receiver (RX), Tamiya, XT60
LiPo/LiFe/Li-Ion Cell Count: 1-6 Cell
NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 1-15 Cell
Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
Charge Current: 4 x 0.1 - 7.0A
Discharge Rate: 0.1 - 1.0A
Circuit Power: 4 x 100W
Current Drain Balancing: 300mAh per Cell
USB Output: 2 x 5V 2.3A USB 2.0
Input: DC 11.0V-18.0V - AC 100V-240V
Display Type: LCD
Length: 7 in (178mm)
Height: 9.25 in (235mm)
Width/Diameter: 4.25 in (108 mm)